I have dreamed of throwing kids birthday parties for as long as I can remember. I even have a file of ideas but as his first birthday approached the theme was a no brainer. He loves Sesame Street and in particular Elmo. Lucky for us a catalogue came in the mail for birthday parties and we ordered a huge Elmo themed kit. A few months, too much money, a helium tank and lots of help from Grami and Grandfather and the party arrived. The weather held out, we had a nice turn out and I hope everybody had fun. We had a casual lunch, a pinata, crafts and of course cake. Mike and I had spent the night before making his Elmo cake and cupcakes for everyone else.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Birthday to Remember
I have dreamed of throwing kids birthday parties for as long as I can remember. I even have a file of ideas but as his first birthday approached the theme was a no brainer. He loves Sesame Street and in particular Elmo. Lucky for us a catalogue came in the mail for birthday parties and we ordered a huge Elmo themed kit. A few months, too much money, a helium tank and lots of help from Grami and Grandfather and the party arrived. The weather held out, we had a nice turn out and I hope everybody had fun. We had a casual lunch, a pinata, crafts and of course cake. Mike and I had spent the night before making his Elmo cake and cupcakes for everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment