After a fun morning of yard saleing we are enjoying this amazing weather. Grady happily played in his turtle that he got from Mike's brother Glenn and family. Graydon is getting taller and thinner looking like a little boy not a baby anymore. I can't believe he's a year old already! Life is flying by, where does the time go. I am also celebrating being done pumping, I made it a year and enjoyed providing for him. Now I am ready to turn the job over to the cows:). I'll post birthday pics soon!
Happy 1st Graydon! Yes, it does go by so fast! Good job nursing through the year...we are still going too and it is the greatest (minus pumping, I definately won't miss that part!) Your family is beautiful!
Happy 1st Graydon! Yes, it does go by so fast! Good job nursing through the year...we are still going too and it is the greatest (minus pumping, I definately won't miss that part!) Your family is beautiful!
ReplyDelete