Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shaken Baby!

Watch the cheeks wiggle, so funny, he enjoyed this. Sorry it's sideways!

Well he is almost 5 months old! Where does the time go? Before we know it he'll be asking some girl to marry him and I'll be old and gray! He loves attention, from anyone and everyone. He studies everything and is so alert and interested. He loves eating even though he wasn't sure about the sweet potatoes tonight, they were a new texture and flavor for him. I think he was upset because we didn't give him any of the yummy pasta we were eating. He tries to sit up and will be on his own soon. He can roll over both ways but still doesn't like to be on his tummy too much. He loves to make sounds, I just wish I knew what he was saying, he moves his lips and jaw just like we do, so cute. He loves to grab things and put them in his mouth (I got a hair cut this past week)! He even discovered the flow of water tonight as daddy was bathing him he loved putting his hands under water flowing down from a cup. He is so much fun. We are getting into the swing of making bottles, changing diapers and not sleeping though the night. I have to say I love the bumgenius cloth diapers! If only they weren't so expensive, I've been buying a few at a time and have enough to use them one day a week. I highly reccommend them. I've also enjoyed reading a book my cousin Kelly gave me "The Petit Appetit Cookbook, Easy Organic Recipes to Nurture Your Baby and Toddler".

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am glad the bumgenius is working for you :) Also love the flowing water comment...
    Love, H

    ReplyDelete