Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby On The Move


Well crazy mom and I traveled to Indiana to move my cousin Kelly and her daughter to Indianapolis. Picture this 4 women, 2 cats, 1 dog and a baby driving 12 hours west. Actually it wasn't bad at all the baby and animals slept most of the way. After helping move her in mom, Graydon and I traveled another 1.5 hours to Monticello Indiana. We stayed with mom's friend from high school Ann and her husband Gerald. It is always fun visiting them I have so many memories of playing on their farm. Ann took us shopping and we had a blast. (My new favorite store is Hobby Lobby! But the closest one is in the poconoes:( Another road trip maybe?) We also were able to visit with Ann's kids Gindy and Shane. We went to visit Shane and his wife and their one year old daughter Bailey but Graydon had his only melt down on the trip so the visit didn't last long. We tease that he doesn't like older women!

No comments:

Post a Comment