Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

He's Kicking

Last night while I was reading another great book "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth," mini Micheal was kicking away. (No we are not naming him Micheal it's just a nickname) All day he was pretty quiet and as I relaxed and stretched out he started moving like crazy. He kept kicking about the same spot near my belly button and I pressed my fingers there hoping to feel him. And to my surprise he kicked again and I felt the little bump with my fingers. Amazing, the first internal and external connection. Excitedly I yelled for Mike but when he got upstairs and put his hand on belly mini Micheal calmed down and Mike was unable to feel him. Tonight as I lay down to read I anxiously tried again and was able to feel a few soft kicks, or punches. I can't wait for the day when Mike get's to feel the awesome feeling too. I know as the weeks and days ease on the kicks will get stronger. But for now I am enjoying this new pleasure all to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment