It's been awhile since I posted, busy, busy, busy. We ended our summer by taking Grady to California to see Aaron, Emily and Baby Cousin. Los Angeles was not the crowded dirty commercial mess I had expected. (what can I say I'm a country girl) It was charming, clean spread out and filled with culture and fun things to do. Aaron and Emily were awesome hosts we saw museums, gardens, beaches, and we enjoyed quality family time. The highlight for me was seeing the tattoo shop American Electric from the show LA Ink. We definitely want to go back and get tattoos soon;). The highlight for Graydon was the Jewish Childrens Museum and the childrens section of the Getty museum. It was nice to get to visit with Aaron and Em in their element and shop for baby cousin! Graydon was an angel on the long flights, he slept most of the flights and played or ate happily when awake. I look forward to returning to LA in February to see the new baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment