Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 4th






Graydon and I traveled to Indiana with Grami and Grandfather. We stayed with Aunt Zelma (AKA Great Grami) and Uncle Denton (AKA Great Grumpa). We went to a Foltz family reunion in Monticello Indiana where my parents grew up. It was so nice to see our cousins and aunts and uncles. I only wish we had had more time with them. The reunion was at Dick and Cheryl's beautiful cottage on the river. Grady enjoyed playing in the river until a snake swam up to me and I freaked out and made him get out with me! I think the snake was just as scared of me.
We had a lovely picnic at my sister-in-law Emily's sister's home in Indi. They have an awesome redone home with brick floors and contemporary paint and lighting. Graydon enjoyed their two dogs and playing in the water. Without any nap though, he grew pretty cranky and to my utter embarrassment threw apple sauce on our hostess! Bad Graydon, what can I say, it's his father in him.:) Lastly we had a picnic at Denton and Zelma's. It was nice to have the whole family together. Graydon loved watching his big cousins play. Harrison and Connor were amazingly patient and even played with him. They have a beautiful backyard and many of these shots are taken out there. It was a great trip, too bad it's so far by car.

No comments:

Post a Comment