I understand that to many the snow is inconvenient and maybe even frightening but to me it is an answer to prayer. When I was heading back to work I prayed that this would be a snowy winter so that I would get some extra days here and there at home with my little boy. The beginning of February I was able to be home for 6 days! 3 of those days were snow days, I may have to make them up in June but they worth every minute. Making it all even more magical was that Dupont was closed so Mike was able to be home for 4 of those days. We finger painted, sledded and hand a grand old time.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Let It Snow!
I understand that to many the snow is inconvenient and maybe even frightening but to me it is an answer to prayer. When I was heading back to work I prayed that this would be a snowy winter so that I would get some extra days here and there at home with my little boy. The beginning of February I was able to be home for 6 days! 3 of those days were snow days, I may have to make them up in June but they worth every minute. Making it all even more magical was that Dupont was closed so Mike was able to be home for 4 of those days. We finger painted, sledded and hand a grand old time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment