We had the best Christmas yet with our new little one to celebrate with. We spent time with both our families and Graydon received many wonderful gifts. We welcomed in the New Year with friends in our home so that Grady could stick to his normal schedule. He is growing before our eyes, trying to crawl, sipping from a straw, eating, playing... Hard to believe he 8 months working on 9 it went so fast. I am back to work and enjoying my students. When I am at school I am having fun but dropping off Grady in the morning is sometimes rough. But he is enjoying his time with Grammi and Grandfather. I can almost hear him saying, "see yah mom, let's play Grammi!" His first birthday will be here before we know it!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Best Christmas Ever
We had the best Christmas yet with our new little one to celebrate with. We spent time with both our families and Graydon received many wonderful gifts. We welcomed in the New Year with friends in our home so that Grady could stick to his normal schedule. He is growing before our eyes, trying to crawl, sipping from a straw, eating, playing... Hard to believe he 8 months working on 9 it went so fast. I am back to work and enjoying my students. When I am at school I am having fun but dropping off Grady in the morning is sometimes rough. But he is enjoying his time with Grammi and Grandfather. I can almost hear him saying, "see yah mom, let's play Grammi!" His first birthday will be here before we know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment