Monday, February 2, 2009
We've Chosen A Name!
After much thought and searching I think we've chosen a name. Graydon Hallman. No middle name decision yet but we are leaning towards Michael, which is a family name. Mike his daddy was named for his great uncle and great grandfather. It has been nice being able to call him Graydon instead of him, baby or little man when he kicks, wiggles or protests to his mothers cooking. Graydon is an English name that means son of the gray haired one (meaning Mike someday of course:) We like the nicknames Grady and Gray that go easily with it. We had loved the name Gryphon but since we used it on the dog we figured it would be confusing. Sorry about the vote, I did like those names but then I got sick of Dane and I know too many Ethan's. Denton might get confusing when we visit his great uncle Denton. So Graydon it is! Feel free to spread the word just don't let anyone else use it! And if you know 10 people who have already used it please don't tell us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah! I don't have to keep it a secret anymore! Love the name!
ReplyDeleteGrandma Ragan
Cute! And I don't know anyone at all with it!!
ReplyDeleteI like the name. Don't know anyone who has used it. Also like Grady and Gray.
ReplyDeleteAunt Rob